I have a confession to make. I’m an Instagram addict. This is hardly surprising as anything new and cool that arises in the area of technology generally takes a few days to become my new obsession. What I love about Instagram is a few things:
- The ability to transform seemingly random photos into masterpieces with the fabulous effects, blur / focus options and frames. This means that any random Mum can take beautiful snaps of their precious children with the use of their iPhone or android phone. Capturing memories on the go is something that we all can do with this fabulous app.
- The ability to share photos instantly with loved ones and store them in a feed forever. All you need is to be logged in as a user.
- The ability to tag photos with keywords and / or meaningful captions e.g. #fabulous #memories #stayyoungforever
- The ability to comment on your own and other Instagram addict’s photos. It’s always nice to have someone love a photo as much as you do.
- You can access your snaps across space and time. This means your memories travel with you.
As parents, we are so busy. I can only imagine how much busier my life is going to get once Ella crawls and runs around like a crazy kid! Instagram means that I can capture precious memories of her growing and being cute in the park, at Nanna’s, at a friend’s place…anywhere.
Gotta love that!
Here are a few pics I’ve added to my feed over the past few days…..I can’t wait to capture Ella’s gorgeous smile as she grows…if I’m quick enough!