This Friday Find is epic! I have trawled the internet for all of the beautiful things that I think Ella would want for Christmas (if she could tell me that is!). Needless to say, most of the items I have chosen for her are a little girly…so apologies in advance for the lack of masculinity! I’ve also decided that Mums need to ‘wish’ as well, and have put together my Christmas wish list of all of the beautiful things that I would love under the Christmas tree. Even one would be lovely (hint, hint Dan….).
In 2013, I have been lucky enough to have been sent some beautiful products to try and test for review. Many of these products are featured on our Christmas wish list. I’ve tried to stick to products that are affordable and fun and include toys, clothes and homewares. I’ve listed the items below and included links to all of the gorgeous products so that you can buy them easily if you so choose!
Let’s start with Ella….
Ella’s Christmas Wish List
1. Top Left: Country Road Bow Detail Dress: $49.95. Purchase via their online store here.
2. Top Middle: Spot’s First Christmas. $7.95. Purchase via amazon here.
3. Top Right: Victorian Dolls House with 6 rooms of furniture. $119. Purchase via ebay here.
4. Middle left: Kapow Kids Royal ‘T’. $27.95. Purchase via their online shop here.
5. Middle: The Kidstore Christmas Dolls. $15 each. Purchase via their online shop here.
6. Middle Right. Explore & Learn Wooden Shape Threading. $15.50. 25% from Sunday 1st December for 1 week. Purchase via their online shop here.
7. Bottom Left. Cocoon Couture Bean Bags @ Cotton on Kids. $41.96. Purchase via their online shop here.
8. Bottom Middle. Sapling Child Cross my heart dress. $34.95. Purchase via their online shop here.
9. Bottom Right. Cotton on Kids summer range. A range of prices. Currently 30% off. Purchase via their online shop here.
Now for Mummy’s Turn…
Kate’s Christmas Wish List
1. Top Left: Mor Candied Vanilla Almond Scented Candle. $39.95. Purchase via their online store here.
2. Top Middle. Jelly Beans ‘The Lionel’ Sandles. $34.95. Purchase via their online store here.
3. Top Right. Witchery Leopard Print T Shirt. $49.95. Purchase via their online store here.
4. Middle Left. Sunglass Hut. Prada Sunglasses. $395. Purchase via their online store here.
5. Middle. Mimco Lucid Baby Bag. $249. Purchase via their online store here.
6. Middle Right. Country Road Dante Stacking Boxes. Set of 2. $69.95. Available @ Country Road Melbourne Central.
7. Bottom Left. Seed Heritage Fan Leaf Maxi. $129.95. Purchase via their online store here.
8. Bottom Middle. Chloe Tote Bag (designed by myself) via The Bag Department. $350. Design your own bag via their website here.
9. Bottom Right. ‘La Beleine’ Print via Galerie Montmartre Vintage Posters. This item is a real wish at $2200, but given the fact that we are going to renovate soon, maybe it can be a gift over a few years??? I spotted this print at the Design Files Open house in Melbourne last weekend. Just gorgeous. You can purchase and view others via their online site here.
So there you have it. A whole lot of wishes, but really…all I care about is having a lovely Christmas with my family. Health and happiness for all.