Last week I was super obsessed with super heroes. I blame it on the fact that Hudson’s Dad has gone a little ‘batty’ (excuse the pun) about having a boy. I shared some of my favourite finds from local businesses and talented Mums who have created gorgeous decor with a super hero twist.
This week, my darling princess Ella gets a look in. We are almost about to move back into our house, and Ella’s new room is actually Dan and my old one. A large space for a toddler, her room has beautiful bay windows, polished floors and high ceilings. I’m keeping some of her things from her old room (as shown in a post link below), but it couldn’t be a new room, without some new stuff! So I’ve scoured my Instagram feed from my favourite new shops, designers and talented parents to integrate some cute touches. I’ve been completely inspired by Belinda from Petite Vintage Interiors, and have sourced some great products at a fabulous price.
I’ve listed my favourite finds for Ella’s new oasis below…
- King Single White Iron Bed from Adairs Kids – POA. I also love, love the idea of a painted Bentwood Chair as a side table.
- Felt Ball Garland – I made my own using felt balls from Felt Foxes – Packets of 50 x 2cm balls are $15 each. I made a 4m garland using one packet. I also love these little house shadow boxes, and bought these from Cotton on Kids for $14.95 each. They are currently sold out, but are going to be restocked. I also love, love the pink Woodland doll, from Leo and Bella. Again they are sold out but are being re-stocked and are priced at $35.
- I have purchased the mint, pink and white child cloud hanger from Lime Tree Kids for $12.95 each. The grey is extremely hard to come by at the moment, sold out everywhere, but I got my hands on one from Hello Big Dreams for $10.95.
- One of my favourite purchases, this 200cm felt ball rug will be the highlight of Ella’s room. I did a post about it here. I purchased it from Silk Road Rugs, and at $650 it was a steal!
- This pink and red tartan cushion, along with the matching throw is from Country Road. It will sit adoringly on her big girl bed. Currently on sale for $29.95, and the throw at $79.95.
- Bed linen is always hard to come by, and if Ella had a single bed, it would be this Ashe Duvet set from Petite Vintage Interiors. Currently out of stock, it sells for $220. You can also see the gorgeous ice cream lamp in the house shadow box. I got this one from Leo and Bella for $29.99. Image from Petite Vintage Interiors.
- Always in need of a night light, this super cute toadstool is from Baby Donkie for a bargain $14.95.
- This image is from This Little Love – I loved the idea of painting the super cheap Frosta stool from Ikea and using it as a side table. Priced at $14.99, it is a no brainer. I also found these geometric letters on sale at Typo last week. Currently they have 4 for $10. And finally, the stackable crayons are not only practical, but look great too! These Playon crayons are available from Hello Big Dreams for $14.95.
- Finally, these amazing letter lights have just been released at an affordable $69 from the Little Letter Lights Co. Currently on pre-order, they are selling like hot cakes! I also adore the watermelon wall vase from Love Star for $69.
The new, along with the old will bring a new sense of love, wonder and awe to Ella’s room. Ella’s old room was featured on Babyology last year, and it was such a beautiful space. See the feature here. Stay tuned for pics of how it all comes together, and see how her much loved items mix with new finds…