Winter is coming and we all know that this means time to rug up and battle the cold. Nothing is better than putting on a new, soft pair of pyjamas. Kids love nothing more than dressing up as a Super Hero, so when Warner Bros. Consumer Products Australia and New Zealand (WBCP) and DC Comics decided to combine the two and bring out a new range of sleepwear featuring your favourite Super Heroes, they were on to something! Available through Best & Less , their range caters for the Super Hero in any child, boy or girl, young or old. The sets not only include soft cosy pants and a matching top, but they are paired with their very own Super Hero mask to create the perfect sleep time costume! Your little Batman or Batgirl will go to bed dreaming of their favourite powers…. just like my two!
These awesome sets are available in sizes 3-7 for a limited time only. Whether you’ve got boys or girls, there is something for everyone!
What’s even better is the fact that I will be giving away six sets of pyjamas for six lucky followers.
To win, simply head to my Instagram account @happyellaafter and:
- Like the image
- follow @happyellaafter and @bestandless
- Comment on which set you would like to win (Batgirl or Batman)
- Tag two friends
- For an extra entry, leave a comment underneath this blog post indicating which Super Hero your child would be if they could choose anything they like!
Open to Australian Residents only.
T’s & C’s & Stuff
- Comp opens Thursday 11th May at 8pm and closes Thursday May 18th at 9pm.
- One entry per person (no comp accounts please)
*In partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products.